No Till Drill
- SIMPLE DESIGN
- RUGGED CONSTRUCTION
- TWO EASILY ADJUSTABLE DISC GANGS: MORE AGGRESSIVE FOR HARDER SOILS TO LESS AGGRESSIVE FOR SOFTER SOILS.
- INDEPENDITLY FLOATING DISC BLADES
- SIMPLE OPERATIONS, ADJUSTMENT AND MAINTANENCE
- 10” BLADE SPACINGS FOR HIGH RESIDUE AND PERMANENT PASTURE APPLICATION.
- LEGUME BOX, ACREMETER AND DRAG HARROW ARE STANDARED EQUIPMENT ON ALL THREE MODELS
- SWITCH FROM PULL TYPE TO 3 POINT WITH THREE PINS
- 3 SIZES AVAILABE 80”,120” 160”
FEATURES AND OPERATION
The HAYVAN NO TILL DRILL offers a new approach to seeding operations, because of the HAYVAN design the need for a high horsepower tractor is eliminated. The ability to adjust the severity of cut on the blades allows the HAYVAN drill to penetrate where other designs fail to put the seed at the required depth. The HAYVAN NO TILL DRILL blade spacing allows for operation in high residue situations as well as superior operation in permanent pasture application, allowing continued grazing while the planted seed is going through the germination process. This feature provides for increased productivity of your existing acreage base which equates into better feed efficiency which in turn translates into an increased bottom line of your operation.